I Would Love TO

It's not that I don't love you,
I would want to have you,
I have already understood you,
But I don't wonna hurt you.

The way you say,
The words you say,
Every other day,
You want to have your way,
But can I really stay?
What if I delay?
Would you wait for me?
Can our future be?
Why can't I see?

I am all human,
To you a perfect man,
To me just another man,
I don't know if I can.

What is this that you see?
Make me also see,
Why can't we just be friends?
Why do you tear when I say friends?

I know you love me,
But it doesn't feel right,
The failure in me,
Might dim this love light,
Will you stand by me,
When things get tight,
Will you stomach me,
When I start a fight,
Will you?

I would love to love you,
I would hate to lose you,
All I can say to you,
Is - I WOULD LOVE TO!

1 comment:

  1. at times you never know what you got till its gone while at other times you actually do know and this piece proves so,.still blazing man
    fab read

    ReplyDelete