Call Me Now

It was only yesterday,
We lay on the hay,
I was loving your spray,
I enjoyed all the play,
I dint want to get home,
But eventually the time came,
You said you will call,
You said you could see my heart,
Even when we were distant,
I knew you would be calling,
I held onto my phone waiting,
Minute after minute, counting,
On my forehead, I was sweating,
On my armrest, I was tapping,
The anxiety of a hen,
Before it lays an egg.

Mid-morning and nothing yet,
My shirt is getting wet,
My anxiety comes with profuse sweat,
My handkerchief is also wet,
I just hope you did not lie,
If you don't call I'm going to die,
But what is taking you so long,
I want to have someone to belong,
Time is running out fast,
You are slowly loosing my trust,
Soon it will be noon,
I have decided to go online,
I am starting to whine,
My patience is very thin,
Now my feelings are on the line,
Don't you think it is time?

Noon came and went,
And not even a text,
I am wondering what next,
Or should I text,
I don't wanna look desperate,
Options are infinite,
But none is right,
I have lost appetite,
I can't do anything right,
A cigar is all I can light,
Even a line I can't write,
Evening is drawing closer,
Reality is getting clearer,
I am seeing a liar,
What do I do now?
If you can really see my heart, CALL ME NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment