International Love

My Kenyan love,
I have an international dream for you,
My love for you is wider than from Nairobi to Belarus,
In my heart I have more love than a European,
Don't mind the fact that I am all African,
For you I will speak all the romantic Italian,
I will even hit the standards of the Roman,
Talk of an evening dinner like that of the French,
Lacing it with wine from a cellar in Paris,
Food cooked by a chef from Rome.

If you become my one and only,
Our first destination will be Milan in Italy,
Then we could take a vacation to guinea,
Think of the two of us walking in the coast of Azerbaijan,
For you I will be brave enough to go to Afghanistan,
We can go for our honeymoon somewhere in Uzbekistan,
I will take you to the rice fields of Pakistan,
On our way home we could pass by Bujumbura,
We could go for some DJ festival in antananarivo.

Not forgetting our great motherland,
Every weekend we could do road trips to places like turkana,
Sagana and kirinyaga would be good hideouts en-route Mt. Kenya,
From the mountain to the shimba hills in taita then to lake elementaita,
From samburu to nakuru, uasin gishu to chepalungu,
From namanga to malaba, from busia to garissa, and at times to Tanzania.
My international love, let me make your life a roller coaster.

Will you be mine?

© Reality Check

No comments:

Post a Comment