45 Dollars

I have this side hustle,
I'm only doing it today and tomorrow,
The tools I had to borrow,
I don't like working the furrow,
But it is such a sorrow,
That instructions I have to follow,
Or else in trouble I will wallow,
It's for a wage of 45 dollars.

I don't like French fries,
I also hate a spice of curries,
I would rather have noodles,
Or some milk mashed flakes,
But everyday I feed on fries,
I am living a life of wishes,
It's all I can afford nowadays,
For a wage of 45 dollars.

I would love to take her out,
Walk in the woods around and about,
Sit in the park and watch the flowers sprout,
I would love to make her shout,
While I have paid for her camel mount,
I wanted to discuss money, She asked, "What about?"
Afford all that for her......., I doubt,
For a wage of 45 DOLLARS??


© Mr. Reality Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment